I looked everywhere to find the perfect word to singlehandedly describe this last year.
I found one : intense.
2014 was indeed a very intense year for me.
Very high ups, very low downs. Divided among 3 continents, 5 time zones and way more seasons that one would normally experience. Over 6000 km on a bicycle, an average of 3 hours of walking a day and countless long hours sitting on my bum. Read More
First things first, let me tell you why I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 camera:
- It looks like a Fujifilm X100s (aka: it's gorgeous)
- It's so lightweight you'll forget you have it on you. I did, multiple times. You will as well.
- The battery lasts FOREVER. (Forever being approx. 200 photos!)
- It uses Fujfilm Instax Mini film, with their awesome and convenient cartridges of 10 film sheets.
- It creates beautiful, saturated and sharp credit-card sized memories
- It's FUN to use